Jr. Linux Sysadmin
Shanti Vihar, Bavdhan, B-26, 4th Floor, Pune 411021, Maharashtra, India
Required Soft Skills:
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Good problem solving and logical reasoning skills
* Strong interpersonal relation skills
* Motivated & fast self learner, who can take responsibility, perform and deliver with minimal supervision.
* Strong problem solving skills.
* Attention to details.
* RHCE would be preferred (but not mandatory, as long as you have the knowledge)
* Hands on experience on hardware or software problem troubleshooting
* Knowledge on all basic service like DNS, DHCP, VPN, SSH, etc.
* Knowledge of servers like apache, ftp, ssh, dns, dhcp etc.
* Basic networking knowledge
* Basic scripting knowledge (Preferred, but not mandatory)
* Basic hardware knowledge
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Monitoring and managing server performance and availability
* You'll be responsible for managing the IT infrastructure of the clients either remote or onsite.
* Follow the processes and best practices (ITIL).
* Keep learning new things, and continuously improve yourself both professionally and technically.
* Remote: Either client side or Work from home.
* Minimum 1 yr experience as Linux Sysadmin is required.
* Click the button below "Apply" and fill the required details.
* You'll be informed if you are shortlisted, Please do not call the office for hiring queries.
* Round 1: Telephonic.
* Round 2: Online Technical Interview.
* Round 3: Personal Interview, followed by Offer letter upon selection.